7 products currently in high rotation

My current high rotation products.

No. 1- RMS Beauty uncover up and magic luminizer

The RMS uncover up has successfully transitioned into my everyday foundation routine. This product is suitable for work and weekends because of its buildability. I have already posted about this product so please check out that review for further details, particularly around the product application.

However I do have one more thing to add. I feel I am progressing through the small container of product too fast, considering it retails for $52 aud. I have been using it for a month now and I think I'm half way through. My nars weightless foundation is $70 aud and lasts around 5 months. I did expect organic natural products to be more expensive because of the ingredients however this could end up being very expensive in the long run...

The magic luminizer is a great product to brighten your face and retails for $55 aud. So far impressed with my first luminizer purchase. Thanks Harper & Harley for the recommendation.

No. 2 - Gradual tan lotion by Lara Bingle

Finally someone has created a super super easy everyday tan. I love a little green based tan but I constantly run out of time/ can't be bothered spending the time exfoliating, getting out the mitt and applying then waiting, washing it off and then adding moisturiser.

This gradual tanner is so so easy and develops into quite a medium tan. Best of all by the time I've finished applying the tan it's dry and I can go on with my day not worried about streaking or the tan coming off on my clothes. This tanner also doesn't smell like fake tan which is great. I use Bondi sands a lot and whilst I'm super happy with this tanner it does still have a rather strong smell.

Super happy with this one. The only slight negative is the lid- makes the product hard to travel with.

No. 3 - Cream bronzer by Lara bingle

I might as well just finish my Lara Bingle product raving whilst we are on the subject. I'm so impressed with this cream bronzer!

This product applies so well and looks fairly natural on. I feel an instant uplift in my skin appearance and tanned complexion after application. You can apply with fingers or (and I prefer) a blush type brush. I got mine from Mecca cosmetica and works brilliantly. This new brush also explains the photo above featuring the bronzer brush hair.

There's only one improvement if I may, the packing is a little tacky. The rest of the product range is  simplistic grey packaging and is super easy to open and extract the product. However the bronzer circler container is a little clunky and cheap feeling in the thick plastic coating. The lid also is kinda annoying to twist and turn in order to access the product. However this doesn't take me away from the brilliance of the product. Definitely would re purchase. Daily staple. Love to look tanned.

No. 4 - Fresh black tea hydration mask

Such an effective, easy hydration mask. Definitely would re purchase. Please see my previous blog post raving about this mask.

No.5 - Hourglass brow pencil


I would say I have on the medium width scale side of eyebrow and find most eyebrow pencils take so long to fill in the semi natural look of my eyebrows I prefer except the hourglass brow pencil. This is the quickest most effective eyebrow daily application pencil I have found to date. The medium brunette colour matches my eyebrows perfectly and I'm extremely happy with this one. The brow coverage lasts all day and I'm currently on my second pencil purchase.

No. 6 - L'Occitane shea butter hand cream

No smell. Easy application. Long lasting hydration - to be concise.

I have been using this product for over 2 years and despite it being on the pricier side of hand creams I have and would happily continuing repurchasing because it is effective. Simple.

No. 7 - Mecca Cosmetica spf 50 sunscreen

This sunscreen comes with a slight tint which doesn't necessarily give you colour however it does stop the 'white face' application of most sunscreens plus it's spf 50!

I haven't had any pimples or other blemishes caused by this sunscreen. It is lightweight and has the consistency of somewhere in between moisturiser and traditional sunblocks which makes it easier to apply. Best sunscreen found to date.

Comments

Popular Posts