Philosophy Microdelivery Peel review (two times a week exfoliator)

I'm very happy to be sharing my experiences about the Philosophy Microdelivery Peel because I'm so so happy with this product. I have sensitive, dry skin and so it can be a struggle finding an exfoliator which doesn't make me feel like shrivelled fruit.



I have been using this exfoliator for over five months, usually once or twice a week and find it cures dull and flaky skin. The product is a two part exfoliator where you first apply the orange grainy scrub followed by the clear activation gel. Leave the products on for a few minutes and wash off with a  warm cloth. Straightforward and quick.

Skin texture
Skin feels extremely clean and fresh. The exfoliator leaves no residue, which if you have been reading my former posts is a real deterrent for me.

Price
I paid around AUD $100 in the Singapore airport.

Repurchasing
Absolutely. This is the best facial exfoliator I have found and I'm very happy with it.


A couple of warnings: you must not rub this exfoliator too harshly on your skin. I did once around my eye area and ended up with a painful raw patch of skin. The only place I rub it in is around my nose area in an attempt to extract blackheads and build up of dead skin.

Comments

Popular Posts