La Roche Posay: Product first impressions (One month usage)

I've been using the La Roche Posay products for a month now and thought I would document my thoughts so far. Just a short post as I should be testing the products for at least two months to see how my skin adjusts to them.

Cleanser- doesn't remove make up and leaves a residue on your face, which I normally dislike however this was more like a moisturising layer which sinks into your skin as opposed to a layer you need to remove. However it doesn't have the deep clean of the Kate Somerville cleanser two routines back.

Moisturiser- very light and sinks in very quickly. Not sticky, however and probably due to my dry skin I think I need a serum on top. Definitely more hydrating than the Khiels ultra moisturiser.

Eye cream- so far no change. Feels nice and moisturising on however there has been no change to my dark circles and wrinkles underneath my eyes.

Micellar water- removes make up however leaves an oily residue on my skin which I have to wash off with cleanser begging the question why I don't remove my make up with just my cleanser then.

Thermal water- loving the thermal water. I have already repurchased a second bottle. It's so refreshing and calming for my skin.

To summarise, at this point I would only repurchase the Thermal Water.

Comments

Popular Posts